The pressure balancer is a technical solution for installations with ventilation flaws.
The following problems are solved:
• Emptying of siphons by depression in water evacuation.
• Eliminate the effect of bubbling due to overpressure (annoying noise).
• Avoid the entrance of stale airs.
• Improves water evacuation.
This product is no longer in stock
• Total tightness
• No need for maintenance
• Large flow: Ø40-50 = 11 L / s
Ø100 -110 = 43 L / s
• Certified by the Technical Report: No. 14 / 11-1696 of the CSTB
• Practical and aesthetic
• Resistant to low temperatures (-20 ºC)
RAW MATERIAL USED IN MANUFACTURE:
The PVC formulations used in the manufacture of this article are free of Lead stabilizers.
EN ISO 2505
All the RUIVERT evacuation accessories are classified according to the UNEEN 13501-1: 2007 + A1: 2010 "Classification according to the fire behavior of construction products and building elements.".
Classification from data obtained in "Fire Reaction Tests" with the following classification:
B= Very limited contribution to fire
s1= High smoke production
d0= No particles / drops are produced
No customer reviews for the moment.